On-site massage is a relaxing massage technique specifically designed for the workplace. It is carried out with the client fully clothed and sitting in a specially designed chair. No oils or creams are used during this massage therapy. The massage therapist uses his or her hands and elbows to stimulate specific pressure points on the head, neck, shoulders, arms, hands and back. It stimulates the functioning of the muscular, nervous and circlatory systems and reduces muscle tension in the upper body, especially the neck and shoulder regions. A typical massage session can last between five and thirty minutes.
Benefits to the Employee
- provides relief from head, neck & back ache.
- relieves stress and muscular tension.
- improves concentration and mental alertness.
- relieves eyestrain and migraines.
Benefits to the Employer
- increases productivity of the employees.
- boosts staff morale.
- helps reduce absence due to anxiety & stress.
- the therapist comes to your workplace and tailors the treatment for each staff member.
- shows your employees that you care about their health & wellbeing.
- increases staff loyalty to the organisation.
A competative rate of £50 per hour (minimum booking of 3 hours).
Simply call or text me on:
Why not treat your friends or family members with a gift voucher. You can either choose a treatment from the price list or nominate a specific value. They'll love you for it!
Please advise of any medical health conditions, injuries, pregnancy or allergies when making your booking.